We know of several situations in which successful teams operate similarly, for example, make better and quicker decisions, implement the knowledge and skills of all team members, refrain from wasting time and energy on minor things, establish clarity and avoid unconstructive conflicts, etc. How do you create such a team, and how do you maximize the potential of your team? We have contributed to this objective with different development activities, relying on globally accepted development methodologies such as DiSC and the Lencioni 5 Behaviours of a Dysfunctional Team.
As organizations have very different needs and the range of topics addressed upon team development is wide, here are just some of the examples::
- Management team development seminars for cooperation and cooperation audits
- Cooperation training courses and seminars for the teams
- Field training for teams
- Development programs for cooperation culture
- Seminars for improving the cooperation between different units
- Team management trainings
- Team group coaching sessions
- Dialogue forums for solving cooperation dilemmas.