Necessary changes are often not carried out at the right time and implementation turns out to be more complicated than planned. Involving a consultant at the stage of implementing a change may be wise in order to:
- think through the order of necessary activities and properly prepare those who are to carry them out
- find the most appropriate methods for creating the necessary energy and involvement at different levels of the organization
- cope with various obstacles and risks, to look through the eyes of the bystander, so to speak
- look for “out of box” solutions and see the bigger picture of the change process
- What needs to change in the behavior of managers/employee in order to implement the desired change?
- What kind of organizational culture supports your new desired reality?
- Do we know how to manage various risks associated with the change and take advantage of all the available advantages?
- How do we measure the success of the change project? How do we know that have we taken the right steps and will achieve the desired result?