Client needDirecto is a leading ERP solutions provider in Estonia. Success for them, like other business software providers, depends largely on how well their customers are able to implement new business solutions. However, often customers themselves do not have sufficient awareness and ability to implement IT changes well. The aim of the project was to help the team of Directo project managers implement the change management process and tools into implementation projects.
- We certified two Directo board members in the Prosci Change Practitioner program, providing an overview of Prosci's overall methodology for managing change projects
- We conducted Prosci's change management program for Directo project managers, during which they gained a better understanding of the change process and the ADKAR model for managing adoption.
- We supported the team of project managers in the implementation of the change management process and tools in their daily work, including providing help with complex implementation cases
- We trained a team of project managers to use DiSC-based communication strategies
- A total of 20 Directo project managers, members of the sales team and management were involved in the project. Feedback from all participants on the program was high.
- The change management methodology was implemented in the processes and is used in the company.
"Change Partners is our reliable and high-quality training partner, whose help have taken our service quality to a new level. Managing change and involving people is key to the success of any software project. Prosci's change management program provided Directo project managers with not only theoretical knowledge but also practical skills and tools to support customers in major changes." - Berit Veske, CEO